Class A Laminar Flow Booth/ Dispensing Booth For Pharmaceutical
Pharmaceutical Weighing Booth, Laminar Flow Clean Booth
Weighing Booth also know as laminar flow booth, dispensing booth is
for the pharmaceutical, microbiological research and scientific
experiments and other places dedicated local purification
equipment, which provides a vertical unidirectional airflow, some
clean air circulation in the work area, partly discharged to the
nearby area, so that the work area produce negative pressure to
prevent cross contamination in order to ensure the high clean class
level of the working area.
Using Environment and Conditions:
Temperature: 5 ℃ -40 ℃
Relative humidity: less than 85%
Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa-106kPa
Power supply: AC220V, single phase, 50Hz.
|Material||Stainless steel 201/304 or steel with power coated|
|Standard||(FS 209E)USA .|
1. Unique designed air duct effectively controls the noise.
2. Smooth transitions of wall and ground can eliminate the blind
3. Differential pressure gauge is equipped to real-time monitor the
4. Intelligent control mode and alarm system ensure the reliability
5. Automatic changeable frequency system monitors the air velocity
to ensure its stability in the work area.
6. Uniform flow design of main working area can protects the
operators and prevent environmental pollution and cross
contamination of products.
7. Dispensing Booth(Sampling or Weighing Booth) has primary
filters, medium efficiency filters and HEPA filters to keep air
cleanliness of work area.